SneckMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xDeathScythe's GM App

2 posters

Go down

xDeathScythe's GM App Empty xDeathScythe's GM App

Post  xDeathScythe Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:33 pm

IGN:xDeathScythe

Name:Anthony

TimeZone:-----

Home- Canada

Race - Mixed

Favorite Sport - Any Smile

How will you get players to the server? I have been a GM many times and i tell the members to vote ill vote and advertise Very Happy.

If you were GM what will try to do to make these players happy? It honestly depends on what they want like msi's thats a huge no but ill make them happy 1 way or another plus im not a afk kinda person(very active).

for what job am i applyin? GM Lv.2,3 or 4.

Why should You be a gm at SneckMS? Because im an experienced wth being a gm i've been an owner 3 times gm about 12 times
and a sgm 5 times.

What Would You Do If Your Friend Wanted a Rare Item From You? I would tell him to earn it, i can't just give away godly equips.

What Would You Do If your Best Friend Was Hacking In sneckms? I would give him a warning but since this server is auto-ban with specific haxz he'll get banned either which way.

Hobbies: I like to play PS3 (XBox=Garbage Razz), i like playing combat arms, wonderking, rumblefighter, and maplestory.

How much will u play SneckMS? As long as i possibly can Very Happy.

How much where u a GM? *Sigh*.... the longest time ive been a gm is about 6 months long.

How much time will u play dialy? Like I said as long as i possible can

What can you do for the server? I can get at least a couple more ppl playing so all the members can have friends to play and train with,
i can help all the beginners with there problems, and what ever Nadav and Swiss ask me to do.

In what servers wher u gm? ALOT! : Kool-AidMS,EastStory,TupacMS,BladeMS,BeginnerzMS,EpicStory,WirelessMS,SafetyMS,
SchoolMS,ClassMS,SunnyMS,FlameStory,AttackMS, and a couple of others hopefully this one Very Happy.

What will you do if ul see an hacker? Well like every other gm i would go in hide then make sure he is actually hacking like 2.1b dmg
and permanent ban him

If ur app will be declined will you keep playin sneckms? Sure i will im not a bad sport after all plus i like this server so far Very Happy.

What will you do if some one gets scammed and lost a rare item? I will ask him to take a snap shot to prove it and if i dont believe it ill ask him to see his account.

have u met the staff memmbers yet? Yes i've met Swiss,idan,Andre,Nadav.

More Information About You: Ill Cream You In Call Of Duty 6:Modern Warfare 2 xD And i hope i get accepted as a gm Very Happy Baii!

xDeathScythe

Back to top Go down

xDeathScythe's GM App Empty Re: xDeathScythe's GM App

Post  [Admin] Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Good App Smile well Good luck =]

[Admin]

Back to top Go down

xDeathScythe's GM App Empty :O

Post  billy Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:56 pm

8.1 GJ

billy

Back to top Go down

xDeathScythe's GM App Empty good job

Post  Swiss Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Nice GmApps ill Think About To Make You a Intern And From This Job To Become a Gm The Way is Short !!! Keep Playing untill you will get accepted
and u will get it im sure !

Swiss

Back to top Go down

xDeathScythe's GM App Empty Re: xDeathScythe's GM App

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum